Saturday 7 May 2016

BHT 003 Part 1-N.C.D.E

brand new mix from our one half label owner North City Dub Ensemble
more about him
Sound designer|Engineer|Producer| from Johannesburg South Africa. My stage name is N.C.D.E (North.City.Dub.Ensemble) and my alias is (Giles-Of-Ham). I am a co-founder of Station Laboratory Records(Stat-Lab) & Puppet Shop Records which are indie labels and I am one half of a group called Rogues&Vagabonds. I am a music lover and most of my music is influenced by my ancient origins as I am a person who reads quite a lot about ancient arts & history. In the underground scene I am influenced by a lot of musicians from different genres namely Bonobo; Floating Points; Jimpster; Simon Garcia; Osunlade; Fela Kuti; Boby Mcferrin; Marcus Miller; Cinematic Orchestra; Trickski; Savoonga; Robert Glasper; Kc Benjamin; Dj Koze; M.ono; Dave Aju; & the list goes on. I make my music from the heart & having said that it means I am not fixed to just making one genre of music, though deep house is what I mostly enjoy creating. Follow the link below and have a listen to the work I've done and the work of my partner & co-founder of Station Laboratory Records (Franque Clandestine). If you hear something you like, follow me on twitter @IamGiles_Of_Ham
on Facebook like the Pages

 to download click the arrow on player

chech him on soundcloud
  north_city_dub_ensmble

No comments:

Post a Comment